Increases myocardial sensitivity to cardiac glycosides with potassium or magnesium deficiency.
At simultaneous reception with mineral and glucocorticoids and laxatives may increase potassium excretion.
It enhances the effect of antihypertensive drugs methandienone. In high methandionone doses, may potentiate the toxic effect of aminoglycoside antibiotics, cisplatin; nephrotoxic effects of cephalosporins and cardio- and neurotoxic effects of lithium.
- Torasemide may increase the effects of muscle relaxants and of theophylline curariform.
- When large doses of salicylates and their toxic effects may be enhanced, and the action of antidiabetic agents, on the other hand weakened.
- Consecutive or simultaneous reception of torasemide with inhibitors of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors may lead to a transient drop in blood pressure. This can be avoided by reducing the starting dose of the , or by reducing the dose of torasemide (or temporarily canceling it).
- Torasemide reduces the effect of a vasoconstrictor (epinephrine and norepinephrine)
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and probenicid can reduce the diuretic and hypotensive effect of torasemide.
- Cholestyramine can reduce absorption from the digestive tract of torasemide (in animal studies).
- Prolonged treatment is recommended to monitor electrolyte balance, glucose, uric acid, creatinine and lipids in the blood.
- When hypokalemia, hyponatremia, hypovolemia, or urinary disorders before prescribing is carried out to eliminate all the above conditions before prescribing this drug.
- With care administered to treat gout or trends to increased uric acid levels
- If you have diabetes need to control methandionone carbohydrate metabolism.
- When thrombocytopenia or suppression of bone marrow function, and the drug should be discontinued for skin rashes.
Effect on vehicle driving and operating machinery.
At the initial stage is not recommended to drive vehicles methandionone and mechanisms to serve because of the possibility of dizziness.